Monday, May 14, 2018

Tuesday, May 15th- 8th Grade- Ethics and Technology

Archdale-Trinity Middle School
Lesson Plan

Date: 05-23-2017


Teacher:
Witkowski

Lesson/Unit Topic:
Understand requirements for seeking, gaining, and maintaining employment

Standards:
6.03 Understand behaviors required to maintain employment


“I Can…” Statement

I can explain why ethics are important.
I can use the 6 step decision-making process.
TEST Next Tuesday, May 22nd 

Literacy/Vocabulary Strategies (Word Wall)
Ethics- set of moral principles by which people conduct themselves personally, socially and professionally. 


Bell-Ringer/Connecting Strategy
    

2. Open 5.02 Business Ethics

Lesson-Instructional Strategies and Procedures for Teacher and Students
(Detailed Plans Including Best Practices, Researched Based Strategies)
Guided Lesson: 
Students will learn why work place ethics are important
Students will learn why ethics in technology is important
Students will learn the 6 Step Ethical Decision-making process

Independent Exercise:
Ethical Decision-making- 6 Steps
Using ethical business practices means that a business must operate:

Legally- what's the law
Ethically- what's right
Humanely- what's caring

In pairs, students will read the Ethics Case
and complete the Steps for Making Ethical Decisions worksheet. 

In pairs, Students will complete Exit Activity 1



Exit Activity 1

No comments:

Post a Comment