Monday, September 9, 2013

Tues, Sept 10- 7th Grade- PowerPoint Presentation Purpose

Bellringer:
1.  Get your name tag 
2. Open up your Typing document    
3. Turn to page 8 of your typing book.

4.  Type Line 6   H key
    Keeping your hands on the home keys!

5. Turn to page 9 of your typing book.
6. Type Line 10  E key

 What are we learning?
PowerPoint 5.0 Presentation basics- PowerPoint skills


 Guided Practice
@ Open up a new PowerPoint call it PRACTICE
 
@ Check off in the practice column as you complete a skill.

 Independent Lesson:
1. Go to Computer/ Student Docs/ Witkowski folder/
    PowerPoint folder 1 Presentation Purpose PowerPoint
2. In pairs answer with the correct letter (a, b, c, d)
    after they are corrected; you will correct any wrong answers.

3. Look on the back and write the definitions!
4. Go to Computer/ Student Docs/ Witkowski folder/
    PowerPoint folder 2 Presentation Procedures PowerPoint

Homework:Students need to decide for which ACADEMIC topic
(Typing Posture/Technique, Language Arts, Science,
Social Studies,
or Math) they want to create a short (7 slides)
PowerPoint presentation
soon. We will be using the
PowerPoint you create to learn different old and new features of PowerPoint 2010.


Exit Activity:
We are practicing for accuracy not speed.
If you get less than 90% accuracy; retake practice.
http://www.typingweb.com/tutor/lesson/index/id/319/

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am Shivane Kay, member of a leading Powerpoint Skill community. I had landed on your website "http://wclassroom.blogspot.in" and found the articles really worth reading. The quality of your content is so good, that it made me request you something. I love to write Powerpoint Skill articles and would like to contribute something for your website. I can give you an original guest post and if you want, you can suggest me the topic also and I will write accordingly. Not only that, I will also give you all the rights to edit the article and modify it as per your need.

    In response I expect you to give a link back to one of my endorser who helps me to continue my passion and serve individual sites and blogs like yours.

    Please let me know your thoughts. Waiting for your positive.

    Thanks
    Shivane Kay

    ReplyDelete